A story started in the sixties’
Industrial Frigo Srl was founded in 1969 from the entrepreneurial will of Penocchio Camillo and Sorlini Paolo; in 1970 the first production site of 2.500 square meters was established in Calcinato, Brescia.
The company builds its experience in the sector of the industrial cooling and thermoregulation, acquiring a good knowledge that makes it today one of the international leading company in the sector.
The pursuing of research and the product reliability let the company a constant development:
- 1980 Increase in production of units
- 1992 Extension of the offices
- 2000 Building extension new storage of 5000 m2
- 2005 Opening a division of Industrial Frigo service
- 2006 Establishing a division of Industrial Frigo engineering
- 2007 Purchase of LUBA
- 2008 Establishing of Industrial Frigo Polska
- 2009 Establishing REGLOCHILL, joint venture with Regloplas
- 2010 Establishing of Industrial Frigo Russia
- 2012 Establishing of Industrial Frigo Brasil
- 2012 Expansion of production of 10,000 m2
- Oggi Industrial Frigo produce su un’ area coperta di 18.500 m2 in Italia