Hydro pneumatic thermoregulation “HYDROGOF COOLING” maximizes the water thermal capacity to obtain a high number of temperature zones ( each at dedicated temperature up to 500°C) and obtain a high cooling capacity, within limited space. The resulting benefits include a significant increase in productivity, a substantial reduction in electrical power consumption and, being no less important, increased safety for operators.
- During the pre-heating, the power consumption is comparable with a conventional thermoregulation machine (T max. = 150°C), while in thermoregulation phase the heaters are always OFF as the system never requires heating during normal process.
- Cooling can be obtained through different operations modes, using compressed air and freshwater.
- Cooling water (tower or air blast cooler) can be supplied with high thermal differentials (DELTA T = 60/70°C) and with tower or free cooler capacity up to 12/14 times higher if compared to traditional systems (efficiency in DELTA T 5°C).
- The fluid pressure is lower when compared to a pressurized water machine.
- The system avoids the use of high temperature diathermic oil.
- Size reduction of the recycle pumps; a single 1,1 KW recycle pump can control the whole water flow required by the machine, a common thermoregulation unit would require 6 pumps (2,2 each, power consumption 12 times higher).
- Lubricating water for the mold is sprayed just for blending the release agent.
- The system can regulate up to 500°C without using diathermic oil.
- The system has a smaller size compared to similar traditional machines and the piping diameter is reduced too.
- The number of return pipes traditionally is equal to the number of the delivery pipes; with the TC500 is possible to use a single return pipe.
- The piping insulation is lighter than conventional machines; the maximum temperature reached by the pipes is about 150 °C, smaller if compared to pressurized water (180°C) or diathermic oil (350°C) machines.
- High cooling capacity for the same installed power.
- Reduction of cooling time (with reduction of the cycle).
- High flexibility thanks to the different operation modes.
- Using water just for release agent mixing purposes, thermal shock issues (due to consistent use of cooling water on mold surfaces) are therefore highly reduced or removed.
- Cooling power is used just where necessary
Interface and controls
- A single TC500 unit allows for up to 12 zones of dedicated temperature control; standard thermoregulation units cannot handle more than two zones.
- Serial communication, touchscreen and PLC.
- PC connection for external monitoring and data record storage.